There is something for almost everyone near Northwood Farm Holiday Cottages. Here are links to a few of the activities and excursions you might like to enjoy whilst staying with us.
Choose from top of the range pub food, excellent restaurants or have meals delivered directly to you. Local dining options include…
- Duncombe Arms
- The Duncombe Arms is a beautiful, traditional country pub situated at the heart of our village.
- Rose and Crown
- A traditional, family-run inn with delicious food in the neighbouring Middle Mayfield.
- Royal Oak
- A privately run inn on the outskirts of the picturesque town of Ashbourne, serving good pub food every day.
- Peak District Fine Foods
- Specialise in catering for holiday accommodation, Ruth and Peter Dennett aim to provide customers with a catering service of the highest quality using locally produced food sourced from within the Derbyshire Dales and the Peak District.
Things to Do
Mountain biking, hangliding, sailing, fishing…there are lots of activities nearby.
- Airways Airsports
- Airways paragliding, hang gliding, paramotor and microlight school is just 10 minutes away.
- Carsington Water for fishing, biking and water sports
- For biking, sailing, fishing and other water sports visit Carsington Water.
We are keen walkers and are happy to advise on local walks to suit you.